Grab your spear and charge into battle on your fury mammoth, as the Conan Exiles update 1.91 patch notes are here for you to digest. The latest Conan Exiles patch notes reveal a host of new fixes for the game, including ironing out an exploit and adding new balance changes.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
- Fixed an issue that caused Weathered Skulls to become Magi Skulls under certain circumstances.
PURGE AND ENCOUNTERS FIXES
- Fixed an issue with the new boss fight that could cause one of the bosses to become unkillable and halt the progression of the fight.
- Reduced the XP provided by the Golems in the Kurak boss fight and increased the XP provided when defeating Kurak.
- The Voidforge Mace should no longer deal unintendedly high amounts of damage.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused one of the first steps of the journey system to not unlock in a dedicated server.
- Fixed an issue that could cause old characters to not be able to unlock steps in the new journey system.
- Fixed an issue that made characters who survived the Kurak fight not lose their gear when dying.
[Source – Conan Exiles Patch Notes Via Funcom]