SEGA has unsheathed the Like A Dragon Ishin update 1.05 patch notes for you to digest, which comes with a wealth of gameplay improvements, including fixing rendering for flame behaviour and stability/performance fixes.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
- Added compatibility for NVIDIA DLSS 2.
- Added compatibility for Intel® XeSS 1.1.
- Adjusted AMD FSR 2 translucency and water surface behavior.
- Fixed an error wherein shop item descriptions did not update on mouse hover.
- Corrected poker text bubble behavior when using ultrawide monitors.
- Improved flame rendering performance.
- Improved follower behavior.
- Weakened spear and iaijutsu enemies.
- Adjusted the amount of trooper morale recovered by eating.
- Fixed an error wherein level 99 was unreachable under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error wherein Diligence Records would not display under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error that caused freezing if certain inputs were entered when creating Clear Data.
- Fixed an error wherein certain inputs would open and close chicken races simultaneously.
- Fixed an error wherein the Hannya Shirakawa Trooper Card could not be obtained.
- Fixed an error wherein Scarecrow Chateau progress would not carry over properly in Bakumatsu Premium Adventure.
- Other stability improvements and fixes.
[Source – Like A Dragon Ishin Patch Notes]