The Season Pass for The Callisto Protocol has been detailed only a few hours before the global launch. While the developers have committed to 1 year worth of support for the game, it’s good to see the roadmap leading to it, particularly since Season Pass holders will obviously revisit the game once new updates are out. However, The Callisto Protocol Season Pass Content details are now here courtesy of the official account.
The Callisto Protocol Season Pass Content
If you have been waiting for The Callisto Protocol Season Pass Content, the developers just tweeted out the content for it, along with timelines for each piece of content that will follow.
Here is a quick list of whats to come:
- A free update for all players on February 7, 2023, will bring New Game+ and hardcore mode.
- The Outer Way Skin Collection (Possibly new cosmetic items for Jacob) – February 7, 2023.
- Contagion Bundle (Possible new weapons and cosmetics) – March 2023
- Riot Bundle (Another set of weapons and cosmetic bundles) – Spring 2023
- Story content – Summer 2023
It looks like the majority of the content will focus on introducing new cosmetic and weapon options for players, and Summer 2023 will look to continue the story of Jacob Lee. From here we can either see the continuation of Jacob’s story or possibly another story from a different character.
While the Summer of 2023 is not on par with the one-year plan that the developers promised in an interview, it is still good to see new content being added to the game, particularly single-player content that can further hint to a potential sequel or give us an idea of where the next game can take us.
What are your thoughts on the Season Pass? Let us know in the comments section below.