Dwerve is an action-adventure with tower defense that released back in May, and they have a major update out now adding in a whole new mode more like classic tower defense games.
In the current game a lot of it is more open, as you explore various areas and engage in little mini battles. It was always tower defense but not everyone liked how they did it. This new mode makes it look and feel a lot more like traditional classic tower defense game but you still get to run around inside the level too. Check out the new trailer for it:
- Tower defense combat! Build turrets and traps to fend off swarms of monsters!
- Dungeon crawling! Explore a ruined kingdom brimming with hidden secrets and puzzles!
- Upgrade your turrets and traps! Each has its own upgrade tree with 100+ upgrades in all!
- Fight epic boss battles! Use strategy, wit, and fast reflexes to out maneuver massive monsters!
- Discover powerful artifacts! Dragonfire Boots, Lionheart Shield, Gurrakk’s Hammer, and more!
- Embark on an adventure! Meet friends, travel throughout the mountain, stop the Witch-Queen!
Available to buy on Humble Store and Steam.